California Food Card
Get an official CA food handler card from Rserving!


Get a food handler card in California!

California food handler card law mandates that all food handlers in California should have a California Food Handler card. Employees have 30 days from their date-of-hire to get a food handler card in California.
The Rserving® Food Safety for Handlers Course is an ANSI Accredited Program Certificate Issuer - Accreditation Number 1185 and can be used to obtain your food handler card in California.

For a low cost, you can obtain your Food Safety for Handlers Certification. Food Safety for Handlers educates you with multiple training sections in which you will gain knowledge on the things that are most important in the preparation and handling of food. Each section offers a short Pre and Post quiz along with flashcards that appear before each post quiz to help better educate you on the material that you just learned. At the end of the Food Safety for Handlers course you will find a Final Exam in which you will apply the information learned in order to pass the course and receive your certificate. The course only takes a few hours allowing a student to finish the course in one day!

Upon completion of the course, you will receive a food handler card from Rserving.

Sign up here today!

Rserving - An ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer - Accreditation Number 1185

Notice to residents of Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego counties: This course does not meet the requirements in your county. A food handler card obtained from Rserving® will be valid everywhere in California (except these counties).

Do you need a CA RBS card for serving alcohol in California?

Get a California bartender license, also known as a CA RBS permit for selling / serving alcohol in California.